Recruitment sector： Onsite
Duty stations： Singapore
CX Network Function Virtualisation (NFV) Focal Engineer – Service Provider Networks
What You'll do
CX NFV Focal Engineer is a critical customer-facing role and managing customers’ business outcomes across life cycle of NFV Plan/Build/Manage and maximizing customer loyalty, satisfaction through services delivery’s value proposition. We are seeking a NFV Focal Engineer to work with designated mission-critical customers, such as Service Provider Networks, ensuring they receive premium-level support service. As the liaison between the customer and support organization, you will track everyone and everything that touches the NFV services, driving improvements and ensuring excellence at every phase of nfv lifecycle management. With significant exposure both internally and externally, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in customer experience. As technical representation in front of our clients, the candidate will be expected to have strong technical acumen in Service Provider’s network functions virtualisation technology. You will be expected to:
· Strong understanding of ETSI, NFVI, NFVO and VNFM, VIM Open stack frameworks
· Technology and conceptual understanding of Orchestration and Automation is essential
· Builds simulated virtual networks in test labs to resolve highly complex problems and compatibility issues.
· NFV Services value demonstration to customers
Hands-on experience on any of the below would be highly preferred:
· NFV, SDN, NFVI, NFVO, VNFM, VIM and Open stack
· Network Routing &Switching and DC/ DCI intermediate knowledge
Who You Are
• 6+ years of related experience in SP industry
•Passionate, persuasive, capable of quickly establishing interest in services by articulating the value and business advantage of NFV services.
•A self-driven individual with the curiosity to learn, work in a fast paced changing environment, evolve continuously to keep pace with the NFV solutions, technologies and industry trends, be an inspiration and trend setters for others.
•High-level, out-of-the-box thinking, analytical reasoning, and creative problem solving skills with the ability to convert thoughts to real and pragmatic execution
Unique Identifier: mts2018_0113