Recruitment sector： Onsite
Duty stations： Thailand
• Extensive experience in Project management, driving Project strategy, development priorities, release plans, roadmap, operating model, risk and quality management, budget control and cost management and vendor management
• Extensive experience in managing multiple projects, working as a liaison between the business and the IT, translating varied business needs into project requirements
• Ensured that project management deliverables are produced within Schedule, Cost, Scope, Risk mitigation, as per the quality standards, as per contract and established standards
• Initial Project Kick-off
• Experience of IT applications development, including a good understanding of system development life-cycles.
• Good understanding of Project Management, particularly in respect of Project Management
• Producing reports and dashboards regarding the status of the Projects in terms of milestones achievements, schedule, benefits, risks & issues.
• Managing all project data by establishing, maintaining and archiving of project records.
• Recording, tracking and communicating status of project deliverables and collecting and maintaining processes, metrics and lessons learned.
• Project Management of medium to high level complexity projects. Adhere to project governance standards and delivered within stated time, cost and risk framework
• Business Analysis of medium to high level complexity projects
• Research, analyse and draw conclusions - Formally kick-off project with a charter/PIDs & ensure ongoing communication
• Manage & coordinate all activities of the project team and assign skilled & committed resources to the project
• Creation of Project management plan
• Overall Project Schedule, Budget and Scope Management
• Actively review project progress adherence to schedule, resource utilization & progress against objective.
• Stakeholder Engagement: Ensure timely project reviews with stakeholders
• Senior Stakeholder Relationship Management
• Conducting regular team meetings and track service delivery
• Strong process / quality orientation; 'continuous improvement' ethic.
Unique Identifier: mts2018_0117