Recruitment sector： On-site
Duty stations： Dalian
Project Manager Dalian
- Manages medium to large or multiple small customer facing projects
- Creation of a project schedule and plan with financial, resource and material requirements.
- Participates in the preparation of proposals and agreements.
- Oversees project staff including project engineers, vendors, partners and subcontractors.
- Manages the project from start to completion including the resolution of project issues.
- Follow up customer change requests and implement them.
- Manage internal projects/programs.
- May manage ongoing optimization service to deployed customer network
- Maintains customer satisfaction score of 4.5 or higher
o Project Management experience in the deployment of leading edge technologies in a complex commercial environment.
o Has completed significant part of formal Project Management training program
o Has basic knowledge of routing, routing protocols, switching, internet and general network architecture.
o Has leadership skills and experience working with large project teams and strategic account teams.
o Has a working knowledge of the sales process including risk assessment and scoping
o Has a good understanding of the legal issues with contracts
o Has advanced negotiation and presentation skills
o Understands the organization, aims and processes
Should have some formal project management qualification ideally PMP, PRINCE 2, ESi or equivalent or be studying for such a qualification
English (Japanese is a plus)
Unique Identifier: mts2018_0044