Recruitment sector： On-site
Duty stations： Hong Kong
• To support on aspects of Data Center technology domain from requirements capture/definition through customer.
• To interpret client needs, assess the full requirements, and identify suitable solutions.
• To input to cost/timescale solutions/options and manage expectations as appropriate with the customer.
• To support on the service delivery and network solution implementation.
• To provide support and troubleshooting service for the Data Center network infrastructure related incidents and problems.
• Technical requirements:
➢ DC/V focus: Experience of working on Nexus series switches (Nexus ( Fabric Path / F series module, FCoE, OTV, FEX ), and UCS B/C series Server. Knowledge in VMware, Storage and Cloud Computing. Familiar with the following Data Center technology solution: ISE, BYOD, VDI.
➢ Experienced and fully competent in configuring & troubleshooting Cisco routers, Switches. Strong knowledge in Routing & Switching(include TCP/IP, OSPF/BGP, QoS etc.)
➢ For details by grade, please refer the following table.
• At least 3+ years of industry experience in WAN/LAN Networking and DCN technology domain
• CCNA, CCNP certifications are required. • Must have good knowledge of Cisco product lines and technology.
• Expert level internetworking troubleshooting in a large-scale network environment.
• Possess good technical account management skills.
• Have strong communication and customer facing skills.
• Possess good communication skills in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
Unique Identifier: mts2018_0004