• To support on aspects of WAN/LAN Networking / IPT / Security and Data Center technology domain from requirements capture/definition through customer.
• To interpret client needs, assess the full requirements, and identify suitable solutions.
• To input to cost/timescale solutions/options and manage expectations as appropriate with the customer.
• To support on the service delivery and network solution implementation.
• To provide support and troubleshooting service for the network infrastructure related incidents and problems.
R&S focus: Experience of working on Catalyst series switches (2960/3560/3750/4500/6500), and ISR series router (2800/3800). Knowledge in high end routers (7600/GSR/CRS-1). Familiar with the following technology: STP, HSRP, IGP/EGP routing protocols, MPLS, high availability, network/device security, netflow, QoS, IP SLA, network management.
• At least 3+ years of working experience in the IT industry.
• CCIE, CCNP certifications are required.
• Expert level internetworking troubleshooting in a large-scale network environment.
• Possess good technical account management skills.
• Have strong communication and customer facing skills.
• Fluency in Japanese and English is also very important.
Unique Identifier: mts2018_0083