Recruitment sector： On-site
Duty stations： Manila, Philippines
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in SP/MPLS network (CCIE R/S or CCIE SP certifications is an advantage, not a must)
- Experience of working on Cisco SP high end routers (ASR9K, CRS, ASR907, 920). Familiar with the following technology: IOS-XR, IOS-XE, IGP/EGP routing protocols, MPLS, RSVP-TE, LDP, MP-BGP, L2/L3VPN, MVPN, high availability, network/device security, Netflow, QoS, IP SLA, network management.
- Experience in NCS5500, Segment Routing and Integration with Orchestration Software such as WAE, XTC and NSO is a plus
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience in deploying and operating large multi-protocol inter-networks
- Demonstrated industry awareness