Recruitment sector： On-site
Duty stations： Manila, Philippines
- Project Management experience in the deployment of leading edge technologies in a complex commercial environment.
- Project management experience in a complex migration project, preferably for service provider/telco operator
- Has experience in working with both onsite and virtual team, with ranges of skillsets and seniority level
- Has strong ownership/commitment on a project
- Has completed significant part of formal Project Management training program
- Has basic knowledge of routing, routing protocols, switching, internet and general network architecture.
- Has leadership skills and experience working with large project teams and strategic account teams.
- Has a working knowledge of the sales process including risk assessment and scoping
- Has a good understanding of the legal issues with contracts
- Has advanced negotiation and presentation skills
- Understands the organization, aims and processes
- Optical, Core/ Access IP Routing hardware, configuration, test and integration
- Management of the integration of Cisco TE into the network, coordinating with the Cisco Build PM, Test engineers
- Project management qualification ideally PMP, PRINCE 2, ESi or equivalent or be studying for such a qualification
- Fluent in Microsoft project, excel and powerpoint and other tools supporting project management