Recruitment sector： MTS Internal
Duty stations： Bangkok, Thailand
• To work with cloud lead architect on the design and implementation.
• Lead the infra build team in component deployment
• Direct and orchestrate the implementation
• Lead in decision making
• Guide the team in Avaya technical process and be accountable for all design docs that need to
be submitted to customer.
• Able to join chatgroup (WhatsApp is used by customer).
• Review, correct all technical documents, deploy & testing plan with infra build team and present
to client for further discussion, change and approvals
• LAB and PROD firewall workbook (FWB). (this can be prepared once we get the IP workbook
from cloud infra lead).
• TSD (Technical Specifics Document).
This contains the solution overview diagrams, dial plan and IPT workbook are the same (happy
to be corrected, SIP Design Workbook, and Solution Design Document (LLD). DC bandwidth
computation is also included.
• Test plan. After the build, we need to perform VIT (vendor integration test) to make sure that
LAB and PROD platforms are working before we endorse to 3rd party to install the IVR apps for
their testing after the development phase.
• Project experience on Call Center platform build up
• Avaya or other similar experience
- Application Enablement Services
-Avaya Agent for Desktop
- Avaya Breeze
- Avaya Diagnostic Server
- Avaya Equinox
- Call Management System
- Callback Assist
- Communication Manager
- Contact Analyzer
- Control Manager
- Experience Portal
- Network Assessment Bundles
- POM Bundles
- SBC Bundles
- Security Assurance Bundles
- Session and System Manager
• Thai and English speaker
• Good communication skills and Documentation skills
Submit your CV to email@example.com